Experiencing the misfortune of Damages to your home is devastating. Figuring out who to contact for help when this happens can be overwhelming. Filing your residential property claim on your own can be confusing studying your policy and understanding the language, researching your state’s laws on coverage, and knowing the proper steps to file a claim. TAG’s experienced Public Insurance Adjusters work for you, the policyholder. We are here for you every step of the way to help prepare your claim, act on your behalf with your insurance company, and work diligently to get you the best settlement for your claim.
Since 2005, TAG’s licensed and bondedPublic Adjusters have been helping home and condominium owners through the claim’s process. If you have Damages to your home due to a water, fire, flood, hurricane, or other disaster, TAG can help you.
- Evaluating your homeowner’s insurance policy to execute a solid plan to present and negotiate your commercial property claim.
- Investigate and document your claim, as the insurance policy puts the burden of proof on you.
- Utilize 30 years of construction experience to thoroughly inspect the Damages and accurately access the associated costs.
- Provide experts, including legal experts, in preparation of expert reports if needed to support the claim.
- Keep you informed of every major milestone of the claim’s process.
- 24-hour access to our hotline, and your claim status online.
- Minimize the stress and hardship of filing your claim alone.
- Collect and disburse the greatest settlement payment to you.
- Hurricane Damages
- Fire/Smoke Damages
- Mold Damages
- Flood Damages
- Loss by Collapse
- Plumbing Leaks
- Roof Leaks