When a homeowner Association filed a property insurance claim, the insurance company originally only provided the insured $2 Million Dollars. We settled the claim for $28 Million Dollars, making this one of the single largest Hurricane Wilma claim settlements in South Florida.
Since 2005, TAG has assisted a range of property managers and board directorsrecover from a variety of disasters. TAG’s Public Adjusters will work for you and your HOA’s/Condo Association’s interests to properly submit and maximize your commercial property claim. If your HOA/Condo Association has experienced property Damages or business interruption due to a fire, flood, hurricane, or other disaster, TAG can help you! Call TAG now and feel comfortable knowing your claim is being handled by and industry leader.
- Evaluating your property insurance policy to execute a solid strategy to present and negotiate your claim.
- Investigate and document your claim, as the insurance policy puts the burden of proof on your business.
- Utilize 35+ years of construction experience to thoroughly inspect the Damages and accurately access the associated costs.
- Provide experts, including legal experts, in preparation of expert reports if needed to support the claim.
- Keep you informed of every major milestone claim’s process.
- Minimize the stress and hardship of filing your claim AND managing your property or association.
- Collect and disburse the greatest settlement payment to you.
- Hurricane Damages
- Fire/Smoke Damages
- Plumbing Leaks
- Roof Leaks
- Mold Damages
- Flood Damages
- Loss by Collapse